Wednesday 28 January 2015

Welcome!

Hi Grade 8's!

Welcome to my blog! This is where I will be posting some helpful links and resources for you to check out throughout the year! I hope this blog will provide you with some opportunities to interact with the material and discussions that we have in class! I will be posting a variety of cool links from games, websites, and videos that will hopefully spark your interest!

Feel free to explore and offer suggestions! This is now our blog!

See you soon! 

Ms. Harris

1 comment:

  1. Miss Harris,

    Your Blog is absolutely wonderful. I can see that you have put a lot of effort into this blog and that you have completed it successfully. All of your artifacts show that you have a strong comprehension of the variety of technological tools that we have analyzed in this class. You have incorporated all of the necessary artifacts, you have properly cited all of the materials within your artifacts, the layout looks great, you have included reflections on each of your pages and I could not find any errors with spelling or conventions. I know that you will be very successful in your future teaching career!

    ReplyDelete